3D Class Expectations
Here are the class expectations that we have put together for our class this year. We had a fantastic conversation in which the students identified key areas to be mindful of and it was great to see that they aligned with our school values.
I would appreciate it if you could take some time to discuss these with your child. Any behavioural issues will be brought back to these class expectations in our discussions.
In 3D we agree that it is important to:
· Be compassionate towards others and share what we have.
· Show appreciation for ourselves and others by moving safely
around the classroom and being careful with our furniture.
· Respect others by raising our hand and waiting our turn to speak.
· Be respectful to others by using our manners at all times.
· Show respect for others by keeping our hands to ourselves
and respecting the property of others.
· Show respect for our own learning and the learning of others
by not disturbing others when they are working.
· Show excellence when we try our best and help our friends to be at their best.
· Show excellence when we treat others as we would like to be treated.
Thank you for your ongoing support,